Saturday, January 21, 2006

Yeah!!!! I love the snow!!! I'm glad it won't last long, but I am glad it is here. Our staff went to the camp meeting for preachers and deans yesterday. Looks like another great year of camp is on the way. No matter what week you choose, you just can't go wrong. I will be there for 3rd grae overnighters in July (that is my time to dean) and mostly like Jr. 2 in July (but I won't be the dean). I always stop in at First Chance to help and play, so I will be looking forward to seeing your kids there.

Remember there is no Jr. Worship tomorrow, but we will start back up next Sunday. We hope your kids have enjoyed sitting in "big church" with you, and we hope you have enjoyed them, too!!!

Hey, please be praying for our kids. There is some tuff stuff going on out there. Have a great Saturday.
God's Best to you,
Dawn

No comments: