Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's God Time

Hey! I just finished my God time cards for this week. How are you doing with yours? I have the four cards I made hanging up in my office door. I learned about Abraham and David and Jesus and ME! I am part of God's promise and that is pretty cool. Knowing that God is with me helps me have JOY when things are going so well.

Today things are pretty good. The sun is shining--but I think rain is coming. My dad is doing pretty well too! Thanks so much for praying for him. And we got to play giant twister last night. ANd it's almost time for prom. Pray for me as I stay up all night to help at Trevor's after prom. I will be very tired on Sunday. I am breaking my own rule about going to bed early, aren't I????

I will see you on Sunday. Love you guys
Ms. Dawn

No comments: